COVID-19 in 2023:
It's not over yet.
How you can protect yourself and your family
• Get a booster every 6 months
• wear a mask in crowded places (esp. if you or others are coughing)
• do a RAT/PCR test if you have symptoms
• vunerable people (over 50 with complications) should consider antiviral treatment once Covid confirmed.
About vaccination against Covid
• Australia has one of the highest Covid vaccination rates & the lowest death rates from the pandemic in the world
• to maintain immunity, you must BOOST your vax every 6 months
• vaccination may not stop you getting Covid will can reduce the severity of you symptoms, speed up recovery and prevent 'long Covid' - ongoing exhaustion, brain fog, aches and pains etc